To improve the provision of student-run pro bono health services to those in need.
An organization to facilitate collaboration between student members of regional pro bono health centers to provide consultation on ways to improve services, problem solve issues regarding services, and identify available resources in the region.
- Provide opportunities for student leaders from regional pro bono centers to meet twice a year.
- Develop connections between students with similar leadership responsibilities to share ideas, processes, policies, and outcomes.
- Brainstorm ideas to identify and solve issues that arise in the provision of pro bono services.
- Identify available resources/services available in each of the pro bono centers.
- Develop mechanism to share resources including the referral of appropriate clients between centers to best meet the client’s needs.
- Develop mechanisms for students not in leadership to engage in and contribute to the consortium.