To improve the provision of student-run pro bono health services to those in need.
An organization to facilitate collaboration between faculty members of regional pro-bono health centers to provide consultation in order to improve services, problem solve issues regarding services, and identify available resources in the specific regions.
- Provide opportunities for faculty from pro-bono centers to meet twice a year. (CSM and Pro bono Regional Conferences)
- Share and discuss various DPT program’s Student-run, Pro-bono clinic educational models and student-run pro-bono health services.
- Establish a faculty network for scholarly support and mentorship in student-run clinic investigation and study.
- Develop connections between faculty and students with similar leadership responsibilities in order to share ideas and improve processes, policies, and outcomes that arise in the provision of pro bono services for Faculty Directors, Coordinators and Supervisors.
- Identify available resources in each of the pro-bono sites; facilitating regional development and possible regional centers enabling a mechanism to share resources and referrals to meet clients’ needs.